Greg worked for Amalgamated Builders Limited from 1985 until 2002 when he took a sabbatical to Australia for a period of 12 months, and then back again until the current day.
During Greg’s 25 years with ABL he has risen through from Carpenter to one of the senior Management Personnel of the Company, and has carried out with great success most of the larger projects, including the following:
- Sofitel Hotel
- Millennium Hotel
- Copthorne Hotel
- Queenstown Events Centre
- Queenstown Police Station
- Man Street Car Park
- Rippon Vineyard Function Centre
- Chateau on the Park Hotel Earthquake Repairs and Refurbishment
- Waimari Beach Golf Club new Clubhouse
- Wigram Commercial Development
- 506 Blenheim Road Commercial Development
- Wanaka Community Pool and Wanaka Sports Facility (for Cook Brothers).
- Arrowtown Primary School
Greg’s substantial experience in major hospitality projects and his drive and motivational talents lead him to be a key member of the ABL team.