Projects - Invercargill Central Business District
Invercargill Central Business District
Redevelopment of the block bordered by Dee, Esk, Kelvin and Tay Streets, while preserving three heritage building facades which are being worked into the new development, including that of the former Southland Times building, Bonsai Restaurant and Cambridge Arcade, all on Esk Street.
Due to be completed near the end of 2022, this project will provide the community:
- A range of dining offerings including a food court and boutique eateries.
- Retail shops, ranging from a large anchor retailer to small boutique stores.
- A covered, multi-storey covered carpark with 675 parking spaces.
- Open air internal laneways and outdoor dining spaces within the precinct.
- Office blocks and apartments, estimated to bring an additional 1500 people to the CBD every day.