Hayden started with ABL as an Apprentice in 2007. In less than 10 years he worked his way up to the position of Foreman. Hayden is now a well rounded Foreman with sound construction knowledge. This extensive knowledge is a great help in ensuring the projects Hayden is on run smoothly.
Some of the projects Hayden has worked on are:
- Kaan's Catering Development
- Pharmacy VPPL Redevelopment
- Cityscape Apartments Filleul Street
- Mini Thinkers Childcare Development
- Department of Conservation Redevelopment, John
- Wickliffe House
- Victoria Hotel Redevelopment
- Otago Radiology Redevelopment
- BP Oil D6 Offstream Works
- Multipeak Fitness Tenancy Fitout
Hayden's work ethic and commitment to achieving results is second to none. He is a good communicator and will slot well into any construction management team environment.