Ben has over 20 years experience in the construction industry here in New Zealand in both civil and building construction. He has been involved in many types of construction ranging from commercial to residential builds. He has experience in heritage restoration work, high end fit out, erection of steel framed buildings and all commercial finishing.
Ben joined ABL in 2013 as a Site Supervisor and soon progressed through the ranks to become a Site Manager working on the details and how complex construction methodology works on the project coal face. He recently completed works on the Sudima City Hotel and Office Complex, working as part of a 3 man management team. Ben was responsible for the day to day site management throughout the entire project from piling to painting. He was also responsible for liaising with the consultant team and general health & safety requirements (tool box talks, site safety monitoring, etc.)
Ben is an approachable site team leader and has great working relationships with our supplier chain partners. He prides himself on his attention to detail and ability to solve complex details with the consultants offering best practise simple solutions which is a great asset during the fit out stage of projects.
- Construction Management
- Site Leadership
- Detail / Construction Methodologies
- Solution Driven
- Programme tracking / short term programming
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to remain focussed
- Planning and implementing procedure
- Site Management
- Monitoring and maintaining effective quality
- Experience with ISO 9002 QA procedures.
- Implementing Health and Safety Policies
- Proven ability to meet completion dates