Sean has been with ABL since 2007, starting as an apprentice carpenter, quickly working his way up to the position of foreman, and now to site manager.
Sean is one of our most valuable site managers and has a great talent to deliver projects on time and within budget.
Sean’s construction knowledge is second to none and his ability to navigate the complex challenges the building process throws our way with relative ease is extraordinary.
Some of the projects Sean has worked on are:
- Otago University Dental School Redevelopment Carpentry
- Elmgrove School Block 1
- Te Rangi Hiroa College Deputy Wardens Residence
- ACC FItout, Otago House
- MBIE Fitout, Otago House
- Ministry of Health Fitout, Otago House
- NZ Blood Redevelopment
- 135 Cumberland Street Apartment Redevelopment
- East Otago High School ILE & Accessibility Upgrade
- Globe Theatre Redevelopment
- Deloitte Refurbishment
- Marion Street Residence Concrete Foundation
- Cannongate Apartments
- Shotover Primary School, Queenstown
- Otago House Verandah
- Ashburn Clinic Redevelopment
- Bayfield Highschool